Slash development time :
> architecture 30-70 %
Enterprise Edition 0 % !.
> coding 90 %
> testing 90 %
BeanExplorer is a powerful and innovative tool for rapid application development in Java. It is a practical and user friendly tool for Java application developers.
BeanExplorer's unique technology lets you turn any JavaBean>> or Enterprise JavaBean into an integral part of your application quickly and error-free. For example: Organize your application classes as JavaBeans to be relieved from the mundane task of implementing dialog windows, table views and many other UI elements.
BeanExplorer has two parts:
Data processing applicationsScientific applications which require researchers to deal with many parameters applied to scientific data.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
TRANSPLORERTM > see: BioBase>
Wireless applications: Delivering on the Promise of Wireless>
Examples of modules that can be implemented quickly with BeanExplorer
- "Thick" and "thin" client applications
- Web interfaces for data stored in the corporate repositories/data warehouses
- Navigation interfaces for huge amounts of heterogeneous data
- Interfaces to legacy applications (by presenting them as JavaBeans)
- Intel Pentium II 266 MHz or faster
- 64MB available RAM, 128MB recommended
- 10MB of available disk space
- Video SVGA, 800x600 or higher
- Sun Java2™ SDK version 1.3 and higher
- MS Internet Explorer 5.0 (or greater), or Netscape Navigator 4.6 (or greater)